Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 1

          I am exactly 7 days into my vacation. Today I went to counseling. My new friend had to call me to make sure that I got out of bed on time and into the bath. I hate going to counseling because it only last for 20 minutes. There is not really anything to talk about. I am coping pretty good with life except for the fact that I am broke. I am so greatful for what I have though. All my needs are being met.
           Anyway, I remembered about 3:30 today that Sunday was Mother's Day. I had to run out and buy a card and a little surprise for my mother and get it in the mail by 4:30 p.m. I almost didn't make it because of traffic. While in Dollar General getting a card, I ran into one of my friends. Her name is Ms. Jessie. She too was sporting a cute little short do.( Her hair is almost completely white,She's 70). Grey hair is stunning on older black ladies in my opinion.
          To all those reader who are mothers, I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Mother's Day.
I am not a mother myself but I have loved many children. There are not enough words to describe how beautiful some of you are. Thank you for allowing me to help you raise your children.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting God bless.