Monday, May 7, 2012

    The last post sounded a little depressing. I am actually happy today. Today is grocery day. My freezer is full of good things. I am thankful for that. I should not be complaining because my needs are met. If I want to go and get some clothes I have the Lane Bryant card for that. I don't plan on using but I got it.
      I have free internet and free phone at the club house so it is just a no brainer to cut off the cable/internet/phone to my apartment for the summer. I will pick up it up in the Fall if I get financial aid or I might pick it up when I get my job this summer. I will miss the convenience of having the internet and cable in my apartment though. Desperate times call for desparate measures. I know that I don't need the added expense. I would much rather have gas money than cable right now. Sitting up in this house is making me depressed. I need out of here.  I am going to try to get out to West Virginia for a couple of weeks.  Anyway, life is good.  I am going to eat me a pizza and then Zumba later to work it off later.

P.S. There is no extra money in my account. I don't know why people insist on hacking it. I pray for the LORD to convict them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting God bless.