Wednesday, May 9, 2012

   I read a word today from Faith Tabernacle Church this morning. It said to look for opening doors. It also said to get some rest. Well, my pastor prayed the same thing for me on Sunday. Before I could get out of the door, the Lord had already moved on something. Only time will tell what things will turn into but I am hopeful. Also I have decided not to go to school this summer. I need to just rest this summer and wait until the Fall. Hopefully, I will have money to pay the cable/internet/phone in the Fall. I was told that I had 4 more semester of financial aid so if I can survive this summer I might stay at my current location. Only time will tell what will actually go on. I need to stop trying to figure it out and wait on the Lord.

On a different note, my cousin Stephanie is awaiting surgery. Keep her in your prayers. I am praying for the Lord to do a miracle in the situation and disolve the lump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting God bless.