Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just gabbing

        Life is going good inspite of not having any money. I met a real nice lady today named Rhonda while taking my trash out. Over the last couple of days I had been fighting depression a little bit. I have so worried about how I was going to make through the next couple of months. I have tried everything to get a little money in order to pay some of my bills. Seems like the more I need money the more I want to spend it. In the past, this has been a part of my illness showing. Every day I fight guilty feelings about all the fast food bags lining my front passager seat. I can't seem to stop eating or spending money. It makes me sick to think of all the money I could have in my pocket. Every time I eat out, I spend $6 dollars at a time. I know that I am totally in denial about my spending. My budget has went from about $1200.00 dollars a semester down to $700.00 dollars.  Now I am down to just a little gas but I have soap and toilet paper. No more school until September I guess. I really wanted to take a Prob and Statistics class this summer so I wouldn't have to do it in the Fall. It is still early in the summer though. Maybe someone will give me a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting God bless.