Friday, July 13, 2012

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns


Faith Tabernacle
July 13, 2012
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
 

I speak to multitudes when I tell you that your quest for attention and recognition is simply selfish ambition as you seek to express yourself in unique ways.  But, My purpose for you is that you become a vessel through whom the expression of My Spirit can flow, unhindered by your flesh.  You do not have to clamor and strive for position or compare yourself with others.  Simply be what I have created you to be and surrender completely to My purposes in and through you.  Even if you happen to acquire the attention you think you need, it is still empty and vain.  Establish yourself in secret communion with Me, says the Lord.

John 7:4a "For no one does anything in secret while he himself seeks to be known openly."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting God bless.