Monday, July 2, 2012

Praise/Prayer Report

Marlena, my teacher, did not call my school. The Lord worked out my problem out without her. I got credits from old college which now makes me a junior....hurray. Pray for all of my family and friends in West Virginia. Everyone is without power there and some are still without water. There was a huge storm system that passed through the East Coast of United States which caused major damage to power lines and water lines and now there is a heat wave. Much prayer for my fellow West Virginians. I left a day before the storm hit but the enemy hit me with a blown out tire on the way home. Praise the Lord, I was going at a low speed and there was no accident. I am also praising God that my family is safe with no major disasters to their property or their lives.

On another note, I am in the process of moving or getting a roommate. I am not sure which one is going to happen but I need my finances to change. I cannot afford to continue to live here without help. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting God bless.