Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wow, I can't believe that it has been a month since I have wrote anything. A lot has happened since I last wrote anything. I was given a word of prophesy two weeks ago that I would be writing a book of some kind. I am hoping that this is it because I don't have the patience to do it on paper.

Here are some updates on my current situations:

I am having problems with money. I am currently moving to a smaller apartment. It will be closer to church and school and $300.00 dollars  a month cheaper than my current space and it is near a huge city pool.

I tried to go to summer school it was not the best idea. I dropped out after 4 days and went home to West Virginia for a week vacation. When I went home, I found out that I had to get some transcripts from two former schools. I found out that I was charged $7000.00 for an education that they have no record of. I think it is going under investigation. Someone I know could possibly lose their teacher's liscense or/and could be fined. Keep this person in your prayers because the teacher is christian from my old church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting God bless.